Thursday, October 2, 2008

life...

Well they say you can plot an plan..

Life has been very interesting these past few weeks.
I have been learning a lot.. They are things I never wished to learn, but things well needed.
having your favorite things taken out of your life seem to change things a great deal.
I can't say I placed the things I love to high on my list of things to do. because having them taken away really hasn't been as hard as I thought it would have been. I miss them. But God has a plan over it all. So it is all for the best:) Although It has been difficult. I am praying this will be a short season of learning. Then I can get back to life as normal. lol if that is what you can call it. But until then. I have been blessed to see things from a different perspective. For that I am very grateful.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Nicole, how are you? Your blog is so pretty! I miss, you we need to get together soon, I miss you and I love you, you are amazing! I'll be praying for you too :)