Monday, September 22, 2008

9-22-08

Today is here. I’m rather fond of today. Because it is always today and never tomorrow. Isn't that exiting?

It has been a very interesting day. I was up until the very late hours last night.
I should have been doing home work... but instead I was having a really bad asthma night. (Hate it when that happens) But I didn’t have to go to the ER unlike a few friends of mine. So I am very grateful for that. God is good.This morning was faster then it usual mornings. My day usually starts at 5:30 am; I roll out of bed into my tennis shoes. (Literally) and I get in my car ad drive to the courts. But as for the reason I really wasn’t able to take in a full breath... It didn’t seem wise. So I slept until 8:16am and left at 8:30. It took me 20minutes to find parking. So that wasn’t very pleasant. But art was fun. Hard, but fun. Kristen is always fun to hang out withJ On my way to my other class I got a phone call from Jessica telling me that her and Brian were driving over to the college to see me! Needless to say I was exited. So I have just finished spending the afternoon with them. It has been a splendid day:)

Unfortunately I must return to school... God bless


http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=proverbs%2021;&version=31;

No comments: