Monday, September 22, 2008

Home at last!

It seems like it has been two days in one.

Tomorrow will seem that way too I'm sure.
I have to work one place from 9:00am to 5:30pm then I work another place from 5:45pm to 7:00am (yes that is all night) so I will have a full day tomorrow.
on another note, I have come to the conclusion that there are a great many things that I miss while I'm away at school. First my brothers! You know its bad when your at school talking to your little brothers on facebook. I sat up the other night with Josh for a few hours. It was really nice, it really has been making me think. those thoughts of well I'm older now should I move out? are harder to think about when it comes to thinking My brothers wont be getting younger, and I'll be staying exactly where I'm at. Or maybe I have just been doing to much home work that I just want to be a kid again lol But never the less I miss my best friends! 2nd thing I miss is FOOD! I never get to eat real food that doesn't come in that shape of a rectangle. It gets old, Wonka candy needs to come out with that gum that gives you all the flavors of a meal. if you have no idea what I'm talking about you should watch the "old" wanka movie. its a classic anyway. 3rd I love walking down to the beach and feeling the sun on my face, it is NOT the same walking out of a cold class room then feeling the sun. it just makes you sweat and feel out of breath lol. Oh and there is that Rayna person. Yeah I wish could go back to being three when we didn;t have anything to say (we really couldn't say anything if we wanted to lol) or anything to do. we could just be friends doing nothing but we were together never the less. Anyway i think the lack of sleep is getting to me. Im going to bed.

1 comment:

Rayna said...

"that Rayna person"?!

Ok whoa, I just saw your blog, I new you had one but it didn't show up on my list...

anywhoo... "that Rayna person" is that good or bad?! haha.

Um so I hate that our schedules of life our so opposite right now! i loved seeing you so much last year. I hope we get to see eachother this weekend. I love you!