Tuesday, September 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELSEA!!!








Wow your old lol :P

I'm sorry you didn't get a card in the mail:( But i think i'm going to wait until I see you next to give it to you.

But until then, Here are my thoughts.

Happy Birthday!
I so badly wish I was with you today. I'm sorry it could not be so. I was hoping i could surprise you and we could sit in your apartment and talk the night away.
Unfortunately I couldn't. But I just thought I would let you know how thankful I am that you are in my life!
Thank you for being my friend all these years! God has blessed me by placing you in my life. You are always there for me at three in the morning when I'm weighed down with thoughts. And you always pick me up when I"m down. Your a constant encouragement! And when ever I go of on my (rants lol ;) you always bring me back down again. thank you for coming over and dragging me out of my room on my birthday, and for talking me into things that weren't exactly responsible, yet reminding me that life can still be fun. Thank you for always coming to visit me when i never seem to make it over to you (sorry about that) Thanks for always texting me when im in class! Your everything a true friend is made of! Yes a lot of these things sound silly. but all of the great memories we have, are to many to put on a post. So, thank you for being you, and for staying who you are through high school/college and everything we have been through, you have always changed what your eyes have been opened to, but always stayed same in one very important away. One of my best friends.

I hope you had a great birthday! I miss and love you girl.:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AH! Thanks for making me cry AGAIN!!
hahahaha
But I love you so much and I am so blessed to have YOU as my friend. Thanks for keeping me grounded and for always hearing out my rants. I LOVE YOU!! =)