Its been a long time!!
Life seems to be flying by so fast!
Well I locked myself out for a few months.
Wow lets see if can remember what has been going on in my life...
Well over the summer I was in a musical. It was pretty crazy but I had a capital time! It was something I never thought I would do. I have never had to sing for anyone. So getting up in front of people was really different. I'm so happy that I did it though. I spent more time with my dad then I ever have in a summer. So that was pretty much my summer. I was able to work down the street from the Slingo’s :) That was a real blessing.
As of more recently, School started. I have never had any classes with anyone that I knew, but I randomly decided to take and art class, and on the first day I walked into class and Kristen Cork was in the same class :) (We have grown up in the same church) So that has been so much fun having a friend in at least one class! The class its self has been a lot more work then I thought it would be. But it has been really fantastic. My other classes are pretty much just work. Nothing I am really interested in. On the other hand, I have some really great professors. (That’s new) I’m very grateful for that.
God has been so faithful these first few weeks of school. (He always is) Unfortunately for me, I have this really bad tendency to lean on myself until I get myself into a hole, then I'm like "ok God I kind of need some help" But I decided I was going to go into school with a different mind set this year. And For any of you who might have the same tendency as I did/do, It is really much better to skip a step and just start off by trusting and leaning on Him. It makes life a lot easier. Well I do believe I didn't do any home work this weekend... So I think I am going to run and leave you with, http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=1&chapter=22&version=31 we went over this in church today. It is one of my favorites.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment